Affective CAREgivers are compassionate.
They are here to be the perfect home care solution for seniors and elderly people who want to remain independent in the comfort of their own home.
Affective Healthcare has an extensive hiring protocol. We ensure that all Affective employees have:
- Appropriate Verified Licensures
- Appropriate Verified Credentials
- CPR – BLS/ACLS/PALS up to date (in accordance to licensure)
- Cleared Background Check
- Health Clearances (Immunizations, TB/Hep B clearance, Annual Physical)
- Individual Professional Liability Insurance to partner their Licensure
- Experience verifiable by Professional References
To deliver exceptional and individualized care, Affective Healthcare is comprised of a family of Nursing and Allied Health professionals which include:
- RN – Registered Nurse
- LVN – Licensed Vocational Nurse
- Social Worker – MSW (Medical and Mental Health Social Worker)
- CNA – Certified Nurse Assistants
- CHHA/HHA – Certified Home Health Aide
- CAREgivers – Professional Care Providers
All of the Affective Healthcare team are covered under our General Liability Insurance, Professional Liability Insurance, Criminal Bonding Insurance, and Workers Compensation plans.
We understand that therapeutic communication is key to superior patient care and we have a multicultural health care team to help decrease communication barriers.
- Affective Healthcare has an extensive hiring protocol and all of our staff are hired as W-2 employees
- All employees must pass a national criminal background check
- All direct care staff are bonded and insured
- Affective Healthcare has no hourly minimum requirements
- To ensure that all needs are met, we offer a free in-home evaluation
- We have a 24 hour on-call system to allow our patients and their families to reach our health care team during an emergency